GLASS SHOWER SPLASHBACKS MANUFACTURED IN NORWICH
QUALITY PRODUCTS, BESPOKE TO YOU
When developing Glassact’s glass splashbacks and glass kitchen worktops, we realised their market potential and immediately began to look at the benefits of implementing glass splashbacks into contemporary bathroom, en suite, shower and wetroom designs.
Whether you opt for a clear or coloured product, our glass splashbacks and panelling can be fused together to create seamless joints. This means that you no longer face the problem of black mould – the main problem associated with tiling grout and artificial sealants in the bathroom.
If you’re looking to modernise your bathroom, our range of glass products can add some contemporary styling to any shower panelling, bathroom wall panelling, and wetroom walls.
No sure where to start? Our highly experienced team are on-hand to provide advice on the most suitable products for your requirements, get in touch with our Norwich-based team today.
WHY CHOOSE A GLASS SHOWER SPLASHBACK?
Ready to turn your bathroom, shower room, or wet room into a unique style statement? Then you need a glass splashback or glass wall panelling from Glassact.
- We can custom cut splashbacks to any shape or size
- Our glass panelling can also be applied to bathroom, shower room, or wet room walls
- Manufactured in toughened safety glass and present no health and safety risk to the home-owner, hotelier, children or the elderly
- Available in a wide range of colours, guaranteed not to fade
- Splashbacks and panelling are non-porous, waterproof, impervious to wear, and a perfect substitute for tiles and grout in any bathroom, shower or wetroom design.
We can also create glass splashbacks for your kitchen – uniquely designed with colours to suit your existing decor. Based in Norwich, we work with clients locally, and throughout the UK.