BESPOKE GLASS STRUCTURES MANUFACTURED IN NORWICH
OVER 25 YEARS’ WORKING WITH GLASS
Are you looking to commission a one-off or series of glass interior room finishes? If so, you have come to the right supplier. At Glassact, we have been undertaking custom-built bespoke glass structure commissions since we installed our CNC in-plant to our Norwich-based factory.
- Processed, toughened glass products
- Glass bedheads and beds
- Large, mirrored surfaces to walls and ceilings
- Glass stairs in offices, shops and home interiors
- Glass walkways
- Toughened glass floors and ceilings
- Glass balustrades designed and installed at whatever height you require
- Doors, partitions and wall cladding effects
- Bespoke glass panels, canopies, and entrances
- Glass railings and banisters
Got a project you’d like us to undertake? Wherever you are in the UK, get in touch with our dedicated team today.
GLASS CANOPIES, ENTRANCES, AND BALUSTRADES
Working closely with architects, interior designers, homeowners, and corporate clients from across the UK, we can fulfil dreams and aspirations using all the relevant glazing materials. All of our bespoke glass canopies, entrances, and balustrades not only look fantastic, but are built to conform with all the relevant building safety regulations.
Want to personalise your new glass building product? Corporate logos or images can be sand blasted into glass surfaces or panels.
Our state-of-the art CNC-controlled equipment allows us to create bespoke glass structures and glass products to within a 0.2mm accuracy rating.